Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunny Tuesday

Sort of lame title today.  I just can't seem to think of something unique and snappy.  Can you?  If so, please share.

Now for today's weather report.  For the moment at least, the sun is shinning bright, white fluffy clouds are in the sky and it's 10am.  I'll let you know how it turns out later. 
I worked on my altered kitchen clock last night.  It's going to be pretty cool, I think.  I got stumped and well honestly, my grandson called my name so I stopped for awhile.  Look what I've done so far!  Cool huh?!




I picked up these ideas & techniques from Ink Stains with Roni, http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/ she's pretty darn awesome!  I've got more I want to do, I just have to decide on my options.

Well, it's later 7:40pm and the sun is still shiny and bright with no rain at all today!  woo-hoo!  I actually sat out on the deck this evening soaking up some rays and reading a magazine.  Not much more going on today.  I've been thinking about videoing my drive into work so you all could get a sense of the commute here and just what I have to deal with Monday - Friday.  Are you interested?  Let me hear from you.  Hugs of love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment