Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Creativity and thoughts

I've mentioned in the last week or so a few things I've been working on.  Since I have nothing of real interest to share with you today I thought you might enjoy a peek into some of my recent efforts.  I hope you enjoy them.

I call this one, Patricia.  Happy Birthday Mom!


5x7 Mixed media canvas
My apologies to my kids, nieces/nephews & their spouses.
I just didn't have room on the canvsas for us all.
So I stuck to basics and the youngest.
Maybe another one with just y'all can be created!

Every gift needs a card right!

And as I've mentioned I've been taking an ecourse.  Here's a few shots of my first few pages.  I really want some Shiva Paint sticks and Pan Pastels.  Just thought you all would want to know that.  A girl can never have too many colors (hint-hint).

This didn't turn out quite like I had wanted but I had to stop.
I'll try again to create with the technique I had in my head.
But my message is pretty clear I think.

The sun is trying to peek out today.  That's always a good sign.  I'll be out and about this afternoon.  We are trying to get our 'chores' done today so we can play for the next three days.  Funny isn't it, that even at our age, we still have chores that have to be done before you go out to play.  Well, they don't HAVE to be done but we don't want to mess with it all later when we're tired, and then it HAS to be done.  Ya' know what I mean.

Well, ta-ta for now.  Please, please, please be safe out there this weekend.  No drinking and driving on land or water!  I love you all.

~ Hugs of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment