Monday, May 23, 2011

Rambling Monday

Not much happening in the last day or so.  I didn't ever make it to Westport this weekend.  Hubby and I decided to hold up and go together next weekend when he doesn't have to work.  I don't mind going some places alone but I just could really muster up the will to go there alone.  I really wanted to share it with someone. 

I did however work on a second gift for my mom yesterday (the first has been done for months).  Her birthday is next week and I had to get in the mail today since it had to cross the country.  I'd like to show you what I did but then her surprize would be busted.  So, it'll have to keep.  sorry~

Today is a great day!  The sun keeps popping out from the clouds and I can't get this song out of my head.  So here you go, I'm going to share it with you and you can then have it stuck in your head too.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you,
please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
But when I woke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you,
please don't take my sunshine away.

That second versus is a bummer isn't it?!  Anyway, it makes me happy when I sing the chorus. 

We started the new Christy Tomlinson ecourse today.  Lovin' it! 


There's still time today to get signed up and get to having fun.  She's doing a terrific job at explaining all the different media, how to use some why's and so on.  It's fun stuff I'm telling ya'!  And she's so cute to listen to and watch.

Well, that's about it today.  Hey, I do have video of my commute but it's kind of long and I haven't figured out the editing tool just yet.  Let me know if that song is still in your head.  LOL!

Hugs of love~

No comments:

Post a Comment