Monday, January 28, 2019

Heavy Pour on Chipboard

So I mentioned yesterday I would get back to you on the chipboard pour.  I keep my promises (mostly).   I had a really hard time leaving this thing alone yesterday.  I kept checking on it like maybe it could grow wings and fly off or something.  It did dry nicely though over night.  Not any great movement in the pour.  Very little warping of the chipboard, which REALLY surprised me.  I was expecting a very distorted piece of hot mess this morning.

This is the original pour.
Now this one is the dried version.  It will look
much better with a varnish.


I also played a little with left over paint by pouring 
onto these plate chargers from Dollar Tree.
As you might imagine they are still very wet.  I accidentally drug my shirt tail
through the silver one when I was reaching over it a minute ago.
I am beginning to question if they will ever dry.  stay tuned.



That's all I really have for you today.  Oh, I also pulled my Alcohol inks out and played on some YUPO paper yesterday.  It's a new way to play with those.  I want to play around some more before sharing that little experiment.

Ya'll have a great week.  I'll talk to you later.
Hugs of love, KimB




No comments:

Post a Comment