Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What a time...

So I had this idea, create a blog and share 'klips' of my world.  Started out strong then sort of fizzled.  I'm not trying to rejuvenate the plan.  I problem, TIME, suddenly it seems I don't have enough time to all the things I want to do in any given day.

The only way I can think to carve out more time is to no longer work outside the home.  Problem with that, it feeds the things I enjoy doing.  grrrr.  Well, I'll just have to figure a few things out and just carve out my time each day and make the most of it.

Let's see what 'klips' from Kim would you be interested in:

Would it be, me stepping out and using something for other than it's exact intended purpose.


Then there are the up coming endless scrapbook layouts.

 

Of course there is the art journal, this is some work in the first one.


And now I've started a new online workshop so that means a new art journal.



We did a little treasure hunting this weekend in Port Orchard.  Does that interest you?





This weekend I also experimented with some modeling paste and self made stencils.



Now, the trick is going to be how I put it all together.  It occurred to me this evening to apply one of these lovely mermaids to a container for my Mom, I think she'd appreciate it. 


I guess the point of this post, is to post.  Quite a while back an English Professor told us when blocked just write eventually it will happen.  So, write I will.

Hugs of love.






No comments:

Post a Comment