Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An August Wednesday in Washington

Oh! my goodness.  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I haven't even finished my coffee yet!  We are truly being blessed with lovely weather as summer wears down.  In our home we are making the most of it for sure.  Our son is here visiting for the week and we've taken vacation so we can all go play.

I celebrated a milestone birthday this past week.  We celebrated quietly just the two of us with dinner and a movie.  Then my son arrived the next day so I'm taking this whole week to make a celebration of sorts!

We've gone to the local race track, we went to market by boat, lazed around the house while it rained (for the first time since about July 4th), yesterday we ventured to the nearest zoo. Today, well, today will hold it's own adventures.  We are considering a ride to the beach in the Westport area.  That area just really draws us in even though there are others in the area this little fishing / tourist town holds a charm for us.





I hope you are enjoying your week and making the best of it all!

Hugs of Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment